Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Welcome to my dinner blog...

Hello everyone...

With a little inspiration from a friend I have decided to make a blog dedicated to food... Yum!

So here's a little about me...
My name is Ashlee Metcalfe and I'm 27 years old. I married my husband, Albert, on May 1, 2010. We have 5 children all together (Baylee, Anastacia, Triton, Skylar, and Preslee). I'm very active with my kids whether it's school activities, sports, playing, or just having fun. I live in Mannford, OK and have for almost 4 years now. I LOVE to cook and this is where this site derived from.

Bear with me as I get this up and running and full of recipes... 
Hope you stay tuned as I will add recipes for many different items that I have previously made and posted on my personal FaceBook site and also of new recipes as I make them.

I have also set up an email that goes along with this blog - eatwithme2012@gmail.com 

Thanks for reading/viewing me me!
Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment